It's my favourite time of the month again - when that sweet pink box of crafting goodies lands on my doorstep! So as usual, if you don't want any spoilers, look away now!
I didn't know until I opened it fully, but there was a big clue to this months theme as soon as you opened the box!
How amazing is this months art card? It's by Paul Heard and its part of his #NEONFUNK series. It's so bright and funky.
Now lets see what's inside!
Have you worked out this months theme yet!?
It's spots and stripes! I love both of these patterns and can't pick a favourite so both together is perfect.
The box includes -
- The monthly kit - this month a polymer clay necklace with instructions from Laura of Kireina Jewellery. Mine came with dark blue and pale pink and is spotty themed but you could have gotten stripes. If you fancy them, there were instructions online!
- A roll of washi tape - mine is green spots.
- A bundle of spotty and stripy straws - too cute to ever use to make something!
- 24 cupcake cases - mine are perfect for me in pink and black.
- A single spotty glass bead.
- 3m of stripy string.
- 20 purple and green striped resin beads.
- 50cm of green and white spotty fabric - might follow the suggestion and make a purse!
- A fat quarter of striped fabric.
- A pack of sticky foam dots.
- A sheet of striped tissue paper.
On top of all that, there's crafty essentials in the form of round nose pliers and 15 silver plated headpins which probably make the box amazing value for money on their own!
Here's everything laid out. I'm so inspired by this box but I can't wait to see what everyone makes with it!
Did you get any different colours or patterns in yours?