Once again, its crafty creatives time. My box came last week and I'm still enjoying receiving them every month. I love not knowing what you'll get or what the theme will be.
I received this last week and made an effort to sort out all my bits and organise everything I've received from these boxes and now have loads of inspiration.
This months theme is Glamour with an art card by Lianne Wiliams.
"Channel your inner Marilyn, Audrey or Ginger. Think classic Hollywood circa 1940, this box has a bit of sparkle, a bit of glam, but always, always poly with oodles of class and style!"
Mmmm, the ever present CC kit!
So what's inside?
This month has -
- The kit - which makes a decorative beaded hair clasp.
- A length of beaded fluffy trim - mine is black.
- 10 Swarovski crystal beads in a velvet pouch.
- Photo glue!
- 8 stardust beads.
- Lace stamp - super cute
- Ink pad - mine is gold.
- Bag of metallic stardust.
- A fat quarter of velvet
- Red rose pendant
- Pair of silver plated rhinestone teardrops - perfect earrings!
- A crafty essential of earring findings and jump rings.
I have a plan for the trim and the black velvet in particular so I can't wait to get started!
Did you get this kit? Any plans?